Wates Construction and Living Space wish to raise awareness of potential opportunities which they are looking to sub-contract with Social Enterprise and have arranged a Meet the Buyer event which is being organised by the Initiative for Social Entrepreneurs (iSE).
The following sub-contracting opportunities have been identified:
• Painting of timber hoardings – supply of paint and tools, transport etc
• general transport – site to site, furniture etc – need a range of vehicles
• catering- at site or office (meetings etc) buffet style, non vegetarian
• cleaning – on site welfare accommodation, offices – must provide own cleaning materials and equipment – vacuums etc
• signage – making signboards from electronic images, designing layouts, safety signage etc (supply and delivery required)
• landscaping – supply of plants and shrubs to given design. Preparation of grounds and bed, turfing, seeding, mulcing, fertilisers etc
• timber recycling – provision of timber only skips including delivery and removal
• fixtures, fittings, furniture and equipment – manufacturer or supplier of loose office type furniture appropriate for incorporation into Government buildings – shelving, bookcase, pinboards, noticeboards, hat and coat hooks, desks, chairs, soft furniture, tables, cabinets etc
• site furniture – supply and delivery of reasonable quality office furniture, new or 2nd hand, for use within site offices
• void property repairs – residential repairs to empty properties comprising of carpentry, brickwork, plastering, painting and decorating trades
In order to declare your interest, you should complete and return the Supplier Information form which can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th March 2011 at the latest. You will then be given an appointment time to meet with a WATES representative for 30mins.
Only those businesses who have completed and returned the Supplier Information form and been given a direct invitation to the event, should attend.
For further information please contact Emma Nugent on 0121 771 1411 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Date: 24/03/2011 PM
Location: iSE, Avoca Court, 23 Moseley Road, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12 0HJ.